Post Masters: Transactional Printing
Post Masters, along with our on-site print partner Bacompt Systems, print over 120 million impressions and insert over 40 million envelopes annually. Printed items include laser printed documents, invoices, statements, legal notices, collection letters, general correspondence, and more. We know that quality is not just a goal but a necessity. That is why Post Masters utilizes the latest 100% inserting technology to ensure complete accuracy. Your documents are secure, and printed and inserted correctly.
From personnel clearance, to physical lockdown, to data encryption, our stringent security protocols are government-compliant and audited regularly.
- All employees have passed criminal and other background checks
- Visitors are signed in and accompanied by personnel at all times
- Facility is on lockdown and under video surveillance 24/7
- Data is always encrypted when not “in motion”
- Processes are certified annually by third-party auditor
From receipt of our clients’ data to mailing of their high-security documents, our entire production process takes place under one roof. This means more control, greater safeguards, and tighter surveillance.
- 24/7 video surveillance
- Key fob access and entry protocols
- Visitors sign in and wear name badges
- After-hours alarm keypad
- Clean desk, lock-up for all sensitive materials
- Clear screen protocols, computer log-off and lock
- Federally monitored cage protocol
- Onsite USPS employee and verification station
- Finished documents are placed directly into the mail stream
- Onsite sensitive document shredding
Privacy and document security issues are becoming even more critical with the accountability requirements of the Affordable Care Act. Third-party certifications (audited by Infotex) qualify us for many government-regulated printing projects. In addition, Bacompt has contracted with Infotex to provide network monitoring, event log management, and incident response in compliance with FFIEC (Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council) guidelines.
- HIPAA, GLBA, and FISMA compliant
- Third-party, 24/7 network monitoring
- Intrusion prevention and detection systems
- Log monitoring
- Forensic documentation
- Secure data transfer (SSL/SFTP)
- Automatic data encryption whenever data is “at rest”
- Scheduled password changes
- Up-to-date antivirus software
Post Masters has a long-standing partnership with Bacompt Systems, a printing company with over 30 years of experience. Bacompt’s team of highly experienced programmers and managers run a complete printing operation inside of Post Masters’ 50,000 SF facility in Indianapolis, IN. Bacompt is FISMA compliant, the gold standard of the printing industry which ensures that the electronic transfer and storage of your files are safe and secure.
Mail insertions have become more targeted and complex. With potential HIPPA violations, the chance of personal information being sent to the wrong individual, and opportunity for identify theft, accuracy is crucial. In order to eliminate the possibility of these issues, Post Masters offers 100% integrity with our inserting operation.
We utilize a file based, auditable 100% integrity system which ensures all documents are accounted for and that each envelope has the correct number of inserts going to the intended recipient. Our 10 intelligent inserters can auto insert up to 40 pages into various envelope sizes, ranging from standard #10 to 9.5” X 12.5” flat envelopes. Integrated cameras work hand in hand with out file based integrity system to ensure only the right pieces end up in the right envelope, every time. Based on the customer’s business rules, up to 8 unique inserts can be selectively inserted into an envelope.