Post Masters: Mailing Services
From managing data to processing mail to warehousing material, Post Masters offers total solutions utilizing the latest technology and tapping the expertise of veteran staff who understand the United States Postal System regulations and nuances. Whether you’re a new small company or a large established firm, Post Masters can help you master your printing and mailing needs.
Tired of leasing those expensive meter bases and metering heads? Are you continuously putting money on the meter but are unable to track the expenditures? Do you struggle to keep your staff trained on the ever-changing postal regulations? Post Masters can eliminate your headaches and save you time and money by providing a complete metering solution for all mail.
Our state-of-the-art shape-based technology and in-line scales allow us to determine exact postage based on size and weight – and not a penny more. Connecting the meters to a central software system ensures accurate accounting while also providing customized billing that enables you to break out fees to separate departments in your company.
First Class Presort
Fully integrating our systems with the United States Postal Service results in streamlined processes -- and customer savings on mailing fees. We help you scrub your database through Post Masters’ multi-line optical character readers (MLOCRs), which automatically barcode and sort both letter-size and flat (catalog-size) envelopes. Using E-Forward technology the MLOCRs scan the delivery address as the mail is processed at speeds of up to 36,000 pieces per hour. If it detects that the address owner has moved and submitted a change of address through the US Postal System, the MLOCRs automatically apply the new address directly above the barcode. This envelope is then automatically forwarded to the recipient’s new address without delay. You can retrieve an electronic file of all address changes daily to keep your mailing database current, too. Post Masters processes and delivers all first class presorted mail to the USPS on-site acceptance unit the same day it is picked up.
Let us take the hassle out of your mailings by managing your outbound mail and its preparation. Send us your data file, printed material, and anything in between, and leave the rest to us. Our comprehensive array of mail preparation services includes:
- Purchasing targeted mailing lists to help grow your business
- Updating your mailing database using NCOAlink to meet United States Postal Service requirements (Free of charge when Post Masters prepares your mailing.) This is especially important for standard mail because mail pieces are not forwarded
- Managing your database, including purging duplicates and list suppression
- Offering Delivery Point Validation (DPV) and CASS Certification. This process will verify the address and assign an Intelligent Barcode so the mail piece can receive the maximum USPS discount
- Safely and securely, transfer information to a FTP
- Direct mail and in-line tabbing
- Addressing a wide variety of material ranging from post card to magazine sizes
- Requiring only one pass to print a six-inch area
- In-line drying unit that adheres ink to mail pieces, including aqueous coated material
- Adding color tag lines and/or custom logos to make your mailing standout, increasing the number of pieces that will be noticed and read
- Monitoring and fulfilling changing USPS tabbing requirements on self-mailers and booklets
- Applying postage stamps, stickers, and “scratch-offs” to pieces four inches or smaller
- Fast processing, running up to 20,000 pieces per hour on our high-speed ink jet equipment
- An experienced “hand crew” to complete manual assembly of envelopes, poly-bags, packages and other small assembly work
- “Pick and Pack” services
- Warehousing paper and envelopes
Address Management Services
Our Address Management processes, which includes address cleansing through our NCOAlink software, increases the percentage of documents delivered to the intended recipient and allows the mail piece to receive the maximum United States Postal System (USPS) postage discounts. This process will update the addresses of anyone who has moved and turned in a Change of Address form with USPS. In addition, it will determine if an address is non-deliverable so the address can be removed from the mailing list, saving on postage and preparation fees.
Addressing of documents is completed on our Video Jet inkjet addressing equipment. To improve efficiency and keep service fees to a minimum, we have added an in-line tabber, which makes mailings fast and affordable for our customers.